All football tips w/ 6th July

More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by mackem
All football tips w/ 6th July was created by mackem
Wall to wall English football continues this week, will have a few previews in due course and all this weeks football tips are most welcome here.

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #2 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All football tips w/ 6th July
EPL Tuesday

goodforthegame.co.za/English-Football/en...uesday-7th-july.html

Palace v Chelsea 2-3 goals in total at even money
Watford v Norwich both teams to score yes at 5/6
Arsenal v Leicester 2-3 goals in total at 21/20

More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by stokes1982
Replied by stokes1982 on topic All football tips w/ 6th July
Tottenham v Everton

Spurs home form is a lot better than away, also unbeaten against Everton since 2013 ( I think ). A lot of teams look like they are on holiday, but found a same game multi that kinda go hand in hand

Kane to score and 2+ shots on target @ 2/1
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Vann

More
3 years 10 months ago #4 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All football tips w/ 6th July
Spurs v Everton
Same thoughts as Stokes with multi being
Spurs win/Spurs most corners/Everton most bookings @ 6/1
At Sunbet if in SA

More
3 years 10 months ago #5 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All football tips w/ 6th July
Nothing on Wednesday for me, put a treble together for Thursday

goodforthegame.co.za/BetOlimp-Blog/engli...ursday-9th-july.html

Spurs to win (away at Bournemouth)
Everton v Southampton - both teams to score yes
Aston Villa v Manchester United - over 2.5 goals

More
3 years 10 months ago #6 by The Vann
Hodgson going 4-3-3 this evening which is the shape I like. Has not always scored but normally look quite capable of finding the net.
Crystal Palace v Chelsea
BTTS Yes @ 21/20
Decent odds on the evening beer
Palace Draw
Watford Draw
Arsenal Win
@ 38/1

More
3 years 10 months ago #7 by The Vann
Fancy two on the EPL this evening but the BTTS odds of 17/20 choice are just so friggen annoying to my distant Scottish ancestry - 15% is extortionate.
West Ham v Burnley
BTTS - Yes and doubling with Man City win get 52/50
and hard to see any result other than the draw in this match
Sheff Utd v Wolves
Draw @ 41/20
The evenings beer will be appreciated by Mackem
All four EPL matches 2-3 match goals @ 16/1

More
3 years 10 months ago #8 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All football tips w/ 6th July
Liverpool over 1.5 goals @ 8/11

More
3 years 10 months ago #9 by Bookie Basher
Replied by Bookie Basher on topic All football tips w/ 6th July
Bournemouth v Spurs

Really like the look of overs between Bournemouth and Spurs this evening. Bournemouth at the foot end of the table will need to capiltalise on home ground advantage if they are to attempt reviving their premiership status and stay up for next season, a draw might be worthy but Spurs are ripe for the taking imo. Mourinho's boys have shown precious little on the road, in fact only won 3 to date!
Another interesting stat worth noting is that Tottenham Hotspur have yet to register a comfortable win by two or more this season away from home (Typical Mourinho style). All three registered wins were by exactly 1.
So with that in mind if you are looking for a cash builder to add to an accumulator, Bournemouth +2 on the handicap at 9/20 seems decent all things considered.

Reverse fixture finished 3-2 to Spurs and given the magnitude of the game, goals look a play to me!
Over 2.5 goals at 15/20
Both teams to score and over 2.5 goals at 23/20 ( Basing this on the fact that I like overs and knowing that Tottenham have not won by 2 clearcut goals would suggest both teams to get on the scoresheet in order for overs to land.
Bet Builder: Bournemouth +2 handicap at 9/20

Good luck to all if following!

More
3 years 10 months ago #10 by The Vann
21 Shots from West Ham last night to no avail and Sheff Utd score in the 3rd min of injury time - frustrating evening.
Everton v Southampton
Fancy BTTS here with the total over 2.5 which is on offer at around 12/10. These are rubbish odds with the over 2.5 goals running at around 50% since return and the BTTS at less then 40%. I'm going for a punt based on the fact that Southampton concede goals away from home on average in the 45th minute.
Second Half BTTS - yes @ 9/4
My evening beers have been going crap so I'm going with the inimitable Mackem's treble which I my book of choice for the evening offered at a paltry 4/1

More
3 years 9 months ago #11 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All football tips w/ 6th July
Romanian Liga 1

Viitorul vs Academica

Viitorul is a team created and coached by the Romanian football legend Hagi. They play attacking football and I noticed that they have many corners in their matches.
For this game Hagi is fielding most of his best players, including the leading goalscorer in the league.

Academica is a good team too, they played some good matches this season against Viitorul, including two 0-0s.

I expect a good show by Viitorul, but given that Academica are not mugs either, I'll go for corners.

Bet: Over 9.5 corners @1.98

More
3 years 9 months ago #12 by Bookie Basher
Replied by Bookie Basher on topic All football tips w/ 6th July
Sheffield United v Chelsea

For the life of me , I cannot justify the current odds on display for an outright win for Chelsea. Now I'm not saying they won't win but based on price, it's not for me. As far as I'm concerned, better options can be found elsewhere.
Chelsea come into this game as resounding favourites but I suspect the Blades will be well up for this one. The Blues away record is impressive, having notched up 30 points from a possible 51, but where what they lack is somewhat being camouflaged by their wins......Cleansheets!

Chelsea have only recorded a single cleansheet on their travels this season and meet a side that have found the net in 11 of their last 13 at home.
Reverse fixture finished 2-2 at stamford Bridge and would hardly surprise me if we saw a similar scoreline again. Chelsea average just over 2 goals away from from home but as mentioned above, they are susceptible to conceding goals along the way.

Based on the above mentioned, I will have a strike on the following two markets. You can get Sheffield United to get onto the scoresheet for the same odds as a Chelsea win which represents better value as far as I'm concerned.

Both teams to score (YES) at 19/20
Sheffield United over 0.5 goals at 13/20

Good luck to all if following!

More
3 years 9 months ago #13 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All football tips w/ 6th July

southpaw wrote: Liverpool over 1.5 goals @ 8/11

Was tempted by similar again today after midweek success but worried Burnley might park the bus. Instead gone -

Liverpool over 16.5 shots at 8/10

More
3 years 9 months ago #14 by The Vann
Smart choice South.
A few beers on the Chelsea match. I see Giroud's on the bench and Sheffield have a habit of scoring late ( stuffed up my bet earlier in the week in the 93rd min )
Sheffield Utd v Chelsea
Last goal scorer Giroud @ 21/4
Match Flow Chelsea/Draw @ 31/4

More
3 years 9 months ago #15 by stokes1982
Replied by stokes1982 on topic All football tips w/ 6th July
Tottenham v Arsenal

First game with friends in about 4 months, so posting before the beer takes over. I can see Arsenal creating more but Spurs having the better chances. Also think the lack of crowd pressure might allow both teams to hit their stride a lot quicker than usual. Gonna take the result out of it and go for an optimistic goals call. ( based on players starting )

Kane to score and over 3.5 goals @ 4/1
A penalty to be scored @ 14/5
Kane and Aubameyang to score and Aurier to be carded @ 20/1

Also, there has been a rumour that a plane with an anti enic banner will be flying over the stadium during the game. Will be interesting to see what develops in the coming weeks, if it's true.