All Racing Tips w/c 21st November

More
1 year 5 months ago #1 by mackem
All Racing Tips w/c 21st November was created by mackem
Winning Form selections for @Hollywoodbets Greyville on Monday 21st November where there is R1 175 000 up for grabs for players who can correctly tip the whole card

goodforthegame.co.za/Racing/greyville-mo...rse-racing-tips.html

All this week's racing tips are most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #2 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Racing Tips w/c 21st November

More
1 year 5 months ago #3 by mackem
Winning Form selections for @Hollywoodbets Kenilworth on Wednesday 23rd November where there is R275 000 up for grabs for players who can correctly tip the whole card

goodforthegame.co.za/Racing/kenilworth-w...rse-racing-tips.html

More
1 year 5 months ago #4 by mackem

More
1 year 5 months ago #5 by mackem

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #6 by mackem
Betway Summer Cup Day preview with Jason

We will also put a Jackpot together and a wrap of the picks. Jason likes Aragosta in the main race and Bon Viviant and Motown Magic elsewhere on the card

Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by mackem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: southpaw, coil, kt6747

More
1 year 5 months ago #7 by mackem
Should also have mentioned JAson's value bet for the day is Kayla's Champ

More
1 year 5 months ago #8 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Racing Tips w/c 21st November
nice guys will watch show later tonight.

Pyromaniac @ 25/1 ew my pick for main race. Should really be at home this trip, has a bit of quality, moved up well last time out before hitting a flat spot, i think aimed for this race.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, coil, kt6747

More
1 year 5 months ago #9 by kt6747
Replied by kt6747 on topic All Racing Tips w/c 21st November
Great show guys.

A couple early ones for this evening at Greyville. Looks wet and going soft, so might only get the first few in.

Race 1 - McCartney @ 3/1
Really liked last run, was staying on and beaten by a decent sort. Was drawn on wrong side of Scottsville if was soft, Hoping will be running on and gets Top Jock on. I think could get closer to 4/1 nearer to start as think money will flow for Grande Lupo after shows done.

Race 2 - Cataleya Summer @ 25/1
A lot more open with the going. Niether of the top 2 in the betting have run well in the soft. CS gets top apprentice up so claiming 2.5Kg's and has decent record with stable. Last run wasnt the first and hopefully running on at the end.

I have taken the following Bipot for an interest but trying to keep it small and waiting for tomorrow.

2,4,8/1,5,7,10/3/3,4/1,2,4,6/2,4,7 @ R 288 for 20%

Enjoy the racing, will post tomorrows selections later as on leave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, coil

More
1 year 5 months ago #10 by kt6747

kt6747 wrote: Great show guys.

A couple early ones for this evening at Greyville. Looks wet and going soft, so might only get the first few in.

Race 1 - McCartney @ 3/1
Really liked last run, was staying on and beaten by a decent sort. Was drawn on wrong side of Scottsville if was soft, Hoping will be running on and gets Top Jock on. I think could get closer to 4/1 nearer to start as think money will flow for Grande Lupo after shows done.

Race 2 - Cataleya Summer @ 25/1
A lot more open with the going. Niether of the top 2 in the betting have run well in the soft. CS gets top apprentice up so claiming 2.5Kg's and has decent record with stable. Last run wasnt the first and hopefully running on at the end.

I have taken the following Bipot for an interest but trying to keep it small and waiting for tomorrow.

2,4,8/1,5,7,10/3/3,4/1,2,4,6/2,4,7 @ R 288 for 20%

Enjoy the racing, will post tomorrows selections later as on leave.

Sorry if anyone followed on McCartney, backed into 16/10 and had nothing the last 300m. I am going to put it down to the track conditions.

More
1 year 5 months ago #11 by mackem
Turffontein Summer Cup Day, let's hope the weather plays ball ....

Most of this is in the video preview but here is aa wrap of my plays ..

Race 7 Summer Cup

The top 2 in the betting look hard to split though my slight preference is for Sparkling Water who has the better draw, my playwas Nebraas was 16/1 a couple of days ago but has shortened considerably and value might have gone now.

Race 6 The Dingaans

The Graham Beck Stakes run over 1400m on 29th October saw Shoemaker finish 0.5l second (behind Anfields Rocket) and Royal Victory was just over 1.75 lengths back in third. Both horses were returning from lengthy breaks and Shoemaker was most unlucky in running and just failed to reel in the winner.

Shoemaker (11/10 favourite) is the one to beat on that formline however Royal Victory (6/1) was having his first look at Turffontein having only traveled up from Durban the day before the race. Both have drawn wide but will be suited by 1600m and whilst there are others worthy of consideration I think they should fight it out.

Preference is for Royal Victory :) .currently around 6/1 .............. Ha'way the lad

Race 5 The Merchants

Desert Miracle is a worthy favourite at 5/2 but there could be value about Full Velocity (6/1) who was just touched off by the very useful Gobsmacked on his comeback run, giving the winner 7.5 kg.

Plenty of others have chances

Full Velocity at 6/1

Other picks

Race 3, Castletown around 6/1, Had a good blow out last time, decent draw.

Race 8, Gimme A Shot 9/2, 3yo's getting plenty of weight and not much between the selection, Miss Daisy and Feather Boa last time out but Gimme A Shot had the worst of the draw that day.

Race 9, Arumugam 7/2, KZN horse made a winning Highveld debut and could go in again in a smallish field where a case can be made for all runners

Race 10, Not sure where I will go here but Good Council and Tamarisk Tree were both entered for the Dingaans but their trainers opted to run in this handicap which is worth noting.

More
1 year 5 months ago #12 by mackem
My multiple .... all places

R2 Castletown 5/4
R5 Full Velocity 11/10
R6 Royal Victory 21/20
R8 Gimme a Shot 8/10

Jackpot 1 Races 5-8 gone wide but can take a % as its R896 for a full perm

L1: 1,2,3,4,7,9,10,11
L2: 3,9
L3: 4,5,6,7,8,9,14
L4 1,2,4,5,6,9,10,12

The following user(s) said Thank You: southpaw, kt6747

More
1 year 5 months ago #13 by Little Woozy
Replied by Little Woozy on topic All Racing Tips w/c 21st November
Good Morning Legends

Race 3: Bon Vivant W
Race 5: Kaylas Champ P
Race 9: Motown Magic W
All To Come

Aragosta for me in the main one (think he's been primed and money on).... main dangers SW, SP, Nebraas, WR and Pyromaniac.

All the best with Royal Victory today Chris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: southpaw, kt6747

More
1 year 5 months ago #14 by kt6747
Really look forward to todays racing

Race 1 – Shachath @ 14/1 & Fast Track @ 40/1
Shachath – Breeding doesn’t look like much but I always believe in these Juveniles, you never leave the Spies Stable out. He always brings them ready to run
Fast Track – I like the breeding and has some serious pace in her siblings.

Race 2 – Insightful @ 25/2 & Celtic Rumours @ 10/1
Insightful – I really thought last run was impressive behind the highly thought of Munchkin. They both finished well in front of the 3rd horse and was keeping in touch with Munchkin.
Celtic Rumours – Wonderfully bred and half-sister to super speedy Sarah. Drawn on the right side of course if wet and hoping for a decent showing.

Race 3 – Indlamu @ 14/1
Running previously against much stronger, and a step down today. Think the fav hard to beat but will weight this to places.
I have some from yesterday on Mr Gonzales, when the reading was soft for the day as he has won 3 from 3 in the softer going. But think with changing to good, will struggle in this class.

Race 4 – Miss Cool @ 16/1
Last 2 runs have been poor but think that has a lot to be do with how the Peter stable handed them over. Ran 4.5l behind Cousin Casey and prior to that had some more than decent sprint form. Also on a line with Sweet Pepper, holds her on the Scottsville run so hopefully stable got her fit and Muzi is able to bring her home or close.

Race 5 – Sound of Warning @ 11/1 (WSB)
Top sprinter as a 3 year old. Last run was impressive carrying a huge weight. Beaten a lot of these previously and getting weight. Any sort of return to earlier form should have a good chance, and drawn on right side.

Race 6 – Will be shouting you guy home Chris. I like Thunderstruck to bounce back and taken top 4. Only concern is doesn’t see out trip but would be surprised if stable would run him if didn’t.

Race 7 - William Robertson
Hoping he sees out the distance and if does should be there or there abouts. Otherwise will follow your guys selections

Will post anything else I like for later races, all the best Mackem
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

More
1 year 5 months ago #15 by southpaw
Top thoughts and great show, sorry i couldn't make it this time around. Away with the family this weekend so a few for me -

R4 Miss Cool @ 20/1. If finds juvenile form could trouble some of more fancied runners. Yeni looks a decent booking.

R5 Vars Vicky @: 18/1 ew, just one i've followed for a while, been racing in good company, trainer pops up on feature days often.

Dingaans:
Fourie given chance to make amends on Shoemaker, i think hard to beat. But rooting for mackem and RV, must have a great chance. For a weighted to place bet i like Billy Bowlegs @ 25/1 ew, also finished well last time out from off the pace, might enjoy trip.

Summer Cup:
Pyromaniac got 33/1 win 9/2 place with Hollies. Into 16/1 now, but a few gaining support. Will add one more for a roughie chance - Second Base @ 50/1 with GL up might surprise.

R10 Leopold @ 8/1 ew. Old campaigner but shown still retains ability, jock/trainer combo going well.

good racing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, coil, kt6747

More
1 year 5 months ago #16 by coil
Replied by coil on topic All Racing Tips w/c 21st November
Brilliant South

More
1 year 5 months ago #17 by kt6747
Great call South with Vars Vicky

More
1 year 5 months ago #18 by southpaw
Shot lads wish I’d waited on the odds, 33/1!

Stiff on RV Mackem. Possibly could do with blinkers next time out, seems to lug in a bit. Game effort nonetheless!!

More
1 year 5 months ago #19 by coil
Replied by coil on topic All Racing Tips w/c 21st November
Summer Cup

Going for Litigation here , weighted places first 4.

Race 8
Really think Feather Boa is hard to Beat

Race 9
Imperial Ruby , top weight but classy stayer

Race 10.
Gonna try beat fav with Climate Control
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

More
1 year 5 months ago #20 by kt6747
Always love the babies stepping out and seen the next Charles Dickens and Cousin Casey.

Race 1 - Miss Halligan @ 11/2 & Savic @ 16/1
Miss Halligan - Full sister to Ridge Runner who was super speedy first time up. Positive stable comment and gets De Melo up.
Savic - A couple of Lanchester Bombers in first race. I liked the Mare and she had pace. Positive stable comments

Others I like on breeding and may punt closer to the off if some backing.
Deoch and Doris - Half sister to impressive King Regent who has come out and won twice. Crimson King also showed a bit of pace early.
The Charleston - On stable comment and well bred
Piton De Niege - Siblings had some serious pace early, but seen not favored.

Race 2 - Jewel Cat @ 20/1
Positive stable comment but remember half sister Epsom Girl been really pacey as a 2 year old and beating a few decent sorts. Hoping over short pops up.

Then we go into something I dont ever remember seen, a workriders race opening the pick 6.

Race 5 - Short Sharp Rock @ 35/1
Carrying a very light mass and has bee shown in these special weight races, weight means a lot. Also gets top jock up so hoping for a decent showing.

Race 6 - Northern Song @ 12/1 & We Can Go all Night @ 7/1
Northern Song - Old fav and cant leave out. Decent price and if holds form can surpirse these.
We can go all night - Excellent last run after having hassles in running. Poorly drawn again but hoping slots in and midfield and can take them home.

Race 7 - A race for me to watch, Charles Dickens having first big test, out at the weights and taking on older horses. I personally like Russian Rock but he is a bit of a nutter, so will watch most probably.

Enjoy the racing and sport this afternoon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, coil

More
1 year 5 months ago #21 by mackem
Winning Form selections for @Hollywoodbets Kenilworth on Sunday 27th November where there is R280 000 up for grabs for players who can correctly tip the whole card

goodforthegame.co.za/Racing/kenilworth-s...rse-racing-tips.html

More
1 year 5 months ago #22 by mackem

southpaw wrote: Shot lads wish I’d waited on the odds, 33/1!

Stiff on RV Mackem. Possibly could do with blinkers next time out, seems to lug in a bit. Game effort nonetheless!!

Great call Vars there South, top class

Thanks to all for the good wishes with Royal, a combination of no pace in the early part of the race and having to tuck in from the poor draw gave us too much ground to make up although he gave it everything the straight, hats off to MdK with the first 3 home

The following user(s) said Thank You: coil