All Football Tips w/c 27th July

More
1 week 3 days ago #1 by mackem
All Football Tips w/c 27th July was created by mackem
English Championship play offs and I believe the FA Cup final will wrap up the season there, will have a look through to see what previews can be put together.

All this weeks football tips are most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #2 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Brentford v Swansea, EFL Championship Play Off, 2nd Leg, Wednesday

goodforthegame.co.za/English-Football/br...betting-preview.html

Havent seen any Championbship football but for an interest I will go with ... Anytime Goalscorer Ollie Watkins at 11/10

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #3 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Central Coast Mariners vs WS Wanderers

The Mariners have the advantage of having already played two matches since the resumption.
What they didn't do in those two matches is score. They lost one match 0-1 and drew the second 0-0. By drawing that 0-0, they gave the Jets a huge blow to their play-off hopes.
I don't think the Mariners will keep missing, they had their fair share of chances in both matches, they should score any time now.

The Wanderers have been playing great football under Jean-Paul de Marigny, having lost just once in their seven matches since the new coach took over. Not only that, but they took most of the points from the direct matches against their great rivals, Sydney FC.
Other than their regular goalkeeper, the Wanderers have the full squad available.

The way the Mariners played the two matches since the resumption, having lost only 0-1 to Perth Glory and drawing 0-0 with the Jets, makes me hesitate in taking a Wanderers win, so I'll go for goals, as the Wanderers target the 3 points here for the play-offs, and the Mariners want to spoil everyone's party, plus they are due to score.

Bet 1: BTTS & Over 2.5 goals @2.10
Bet 2: BTTS Yes @1.75
Bet 3: bet365 Builder @1.83

Builder:
- Match result - Draw or WSW
- Over 6 corners in the match for both teams combined
- Over 1 goals in the match for both teams combined
- Over 2 cards in the match for both teams combined

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #4 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July

Quill wrote: Central Coast Mariners vs WS Wanderers

Bet 1: BTTS & Over 2.5 goals @2.10
Bet 2: BTTS Yes @1.75
Bet 3: bet365 Builder @1.83

Builder:
- Match result - Draw or WSW
- Over 6 corners in the match for both teams combined
- Over 1 goals in the match for both teams combined
- Over 2 cards in the match for both teams combined


FT 1-1, 13 corners, 5 cards :beer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #5 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Well done to the inimitable Quill.
EFL Championship Play Off
Cardiff v Fulham
Their last 5 matches running into the play off's have seen 13 goals in Fulham matches = 2.6 per match and Cardiff have seen 17 goals = 3.4 per match. These sides last met on 10 July when Fulham won 2-0.
Cardiff v Fulham
Match goals over 2.5 @ 27/20
and a few beers on
First Goal Scorer - David Wayne - Just love this name - We all know him as
Junior Hoilett @ 19/2
Last Goal Scorer - Have to go with the old fashioned centre forward
Mitrovic @ 17/4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #6 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
MLS is Back Tournament

San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake

San Jose qualified with two wins and a draw, topping their group, while Salt lake as one of the better third place teams.
San Jose are a quality team, they scored 6 goals in the group stage, they obtained lots of corners in their matches.

Bet 1: Team Corners San Jose Over 5 @1.83
Bet 2: Team Total goals - San Jose over 1.5 @2.20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #7 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
MLS
Seattle Sounders vs Los Angeles FC

LAFC are scoring heaps. They've been like this for quite a while now, they score a plenty and they have a leaky defence too.
In the group stage they had an average of 6 goals per match, and not because they had a match with 12 goals and then no goals in another match, their scores were 3-3, 6-3, 2-2.
Previous to the interruption they were scoring and conceding the same way too.

Bet 1: BTTS & Over 2.5 @1.72
Bet 2: Total over 3.25 @2.03
Bet 3: HT over 1.25 @1.90

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #8 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July

Quill wrote: MLS is Back Tournament

San Jose Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake

Bet 1: Team Corners San Jose Over 5 @1.83
Bet 2: Team Total goals - San Jose over 1.5 @2.20

6 corners by half time and 2 goals in the 48th minute :beer :beer
Last edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Quill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #9 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July

Quill wrote: MLS
Seattle Sounders vs Los Angeles FC

Bet 1: BTTS & Over 2.5 @1.72
Bet 2: Total over 3.25 @2.03
Bet 3: HT over 1.25 @1.90

FT 1-4 (0-2) :beer :beer
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Quill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #10 by bradie82
Replied by bradie82 on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Swiss Super League
FC Thun vs Basel
News are that Basel will send the under 21 for this game so giving a go at
FC Thun ML @ 2.80
FC Thun dnb @ 2.10
FC Thun over 1.5 @ 2.05

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #11 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Melbourne Victory vs Brisbane Roar

This match is played in Sydney, as the A-League formed a hub in NSW around 4 venues.

Melbourne is without a few key players, foreigners who are in their countries, and now they lost their main keeper, Thomas, who left for Denmark. They have a new coach too, who used many youngsters last round, so it looks like they are re-building for the next season. Victory are second from bottom, no chance to get to play-offs.

Brisbane lost last round 0-1 to Adelaide, a play-off contender, and they need to bounce back, as although they are 4th and well within the play-off zone, they are not far from other contenders, and they need to consolidate their position.

Brisbane Roar are the more motivated team.

Bet 1: Roar -0.5 @2.01
Bet 2: Roar Team Total over 1.5 @1.91

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #12 by Bookie Basher
Replied by Bookie Basher on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July

Quill wrote: Melbourne Victory vs Brisbane Roar

This match is played in Sydney, as the A-League formed a hub in NSW around 4 venues.

Melbourne is without a few key players, foreigners who are in their countries, and now they lost their main keeper, Thomas, who left for Denmark. They have a new coach too, who used many youngsters last round, so it looks like they are re-building for the next season. Victory are second from bottom, no chance to get to play-offs.

Brisbane lost last round 0-1 to Adelaide, a play-off contender, and they need to bounce back, as although they are 4th and well within the play-off zone, they are not far from other contenders, and they need to consolidate their position.

Brisbane Roar are the more motivated team.

Bet 1: Roar -0.5 @2.01
Bet 2: Roar Team Total over 1.5 @1.91


I've taken under 2.5 goals at 1.90
Stats have shown that 70% of Brisbane Roar's games have gone unders and each of their last two away wins have resulted in a lsender 1-0 win.

So here's hoping for 2-0 so we both on the winning spectrum :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #13 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July

Bookie Basher wrote:

Quill wrote: Melbourne Victory vs Brisbane Roar

This match is played in Sydney, as the A-League formed a hub in NSW around 4 venues.

Melbourne is without a few key players, foreigners who are in their countries, and now they lost their main keeper, Thomas, who left for Denmark. They have a new coach too, who used many youngsters last round, so it looks like they are re-building for the next season. Victory are second from bottom, no chance to get to play-offs.

Brisbane lost last round 0-1 to Adelaide, a play-off contender, and they need to bounce back, as although they are 4th and well within the play-off zone, they are not far from other contenders, and they need to consolidate their position.

Brisbane Roar are the more motivated team.

Bet 1: Roar -0.5 @2.01
Bet 2: Roar Team Total over 1.5 @1.91


I've taken under 2.5 goals at 1.90
Stats have shown that 70% of Brisbane Roar's games have gone unders and each of their last two away wins have resulted in a lsender 1-0 win.

So here's hoping for 2-0 so we both on the winning spectrum :)


Here's hoping for that.

However, this is neutral venue and this Melbourne team is... a bit different than a few months ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #14 by Bookie Basher
Replied by Bookie Basher on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Robbie Fowler's men hold the 3rd best defensive record in the league so there is some comfort in that. Reckon Brisbane keep a clean sheet and hope they dont put three past Melbourne Victory :)
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Bookie Basher.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #15 by Bookie Basher
Replied by Bookie Basher on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Ah bollocks....Just noticed Robbie Fowler has cut ties with Brisbane roar *gulp*
Bets down anyways :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #16 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Arsenal v Chelsea FA Cup Final Saturday

goodforthegame.co.za/English-Football/ar...betting-preview.html

No firm opinion, bit of fun with these ...

To score in both halves Aubameyang 12/1 – ended the season in top form and landed this bet in the semi finals

Correct score Arsenal to win 2-1 at 12/1– I can see either side edging it 2-1 to be honest but slight preference is for the Gunners

To Score from outside the box Willian at 6/1 – Perhaps a set piece in a dangerous situation will see Willian on the scoresheet for Chelsea

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #17 by Bookie Basher
Replied by Bookie Basher on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July

Quill wrote: Melbourne Victory vs Brisbane Roar

This match is played in Sydney, as the A-League formed a hub in NSW around 4 venues.

Melbourne is without a few key players, foreigners who are in their countries, and now they lost their main keeper, Thomas, who left for Denmark. They have a new coach too, who used many youngsters last round, so it looks like they are re-building for the next season. Victory are second from bottom, no chance to get to play-offs.

Brisbane lost last round 0-1 to Adelaide, a play-off contender, and they need to bounce back, as although they are 4th and well within the play-off zone, they are not far from other contenders, and they need to consolidate their position.

Brisbane Roar are the more motivated team.

Bet 1: Roar -0.5 @2.01
Bet 2: Roar Team Total over 1.5 @1.91


Well played Quill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #18 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
[Bet 1: Roar -0.5 @2.01
Bet 2: Roar Team Total over 1.5 @1.91[/quote]

FT 1-2 :beer :beer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #19 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
For an interest this evening - a few beers on
Brentford v Swansea
2nd Half BTTS - Yes @ 5/2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 20 hours ago #20 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
A-League

Adelaide Utd vs Perth Glory

Both teams played two matches since the restart and there are some changed looks about them, compared to a few months ago.

Both their matches ended with few goals, although they played against good scoring teams, and themselves have quality strikers and scored plenty of goals this season.

Both teams must look for points to consolidate their position in the play-offs. Adelaide are 6th and Perth are 5th (3 points ahead).

Adelaide beat Brisbane Roar (1-0) and drew with Wellington (1-1), while Perth beat the Mariners 1-0 (bottom club) and lost to Wellington (1-2). Looks like both teams tightened their defence, so I'll take a stab at a few goals only.

Bet: Number of goals - 2 or 3 goals @2.00

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 16 hours ago #21 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July

Quill wrote: A-League

Adelaide Utd vs Perth Glory

Both teams played two matches since the restart and there are some changed looks about them, compared to a few months ago.

Both their matches ended with few goals, although they played against good scoring teams, and themselves have quality strikers and scored plenty of goals this season.

Both teams must look for points to consolidate their position in the play-offs. Adelaide are 6th and Perth are 5th (3 points ahead).

Adelaide beat Brisbane Roar (1-0) and drew with Wellington (1-1), while Perth beat the Mariners 1-0 (bottom club) and lost to Wellington (1-2). Looks like both teams tightened their defence, so I'll take a stab at a few goals only.

Bet: Number of goals - 2 or 3 goals @2.00

Wow, 4 goals in a span of 10 minutes in the first half.:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 8 hours ago #22 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Pretty much holiday season at Craven Cottage this evening so whacking a few beers on
Fulham v Cardiff
Match bet and total
Fulham and over 2.5 goals @ 2/1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 15 hours ago #23 by son_of_a_punt
Replied by son_of_a_punt on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Small passion punt on Arsenal to lift the trophy at 15/10 #COYG

Twitter: son_of_a_punt | Time to win some beer money

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 12 hours ago #24 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Trying to recover day via the fa cup -

Both teams to score @ 7/10 Hollywood

Twitter @southpawZA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 11 hours ago #25 by stokes1982
Replied by stokes1982 on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Arsenal v Chelsea

A couple of units on over 3.5 goals @ 2.4/1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 11 hours ago #26 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
FA Cup Final
Bet and a few beers
BTTS - Yes and over 2.5 match goals @ 23/20
and the beer allocation
BTTS and Arsenal win @ 11/2
Lacazette to score and assist @ 18/1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 11 hours ago #27 by Experienced Novice
Replied by Experienced Novice on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Some fancies tonight, a market I love playing: Matchbet + Both teams to score

Arsenal vs Chelsea: Draw / Yes
Atalanta vs Internazionale: Draw / Yes
Benfica vs Porto: Draw / Yes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 9 hours ago #28 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July

southpaw wrote: Trying to recover day via the fa cup -

Both teams to score @ 7/10 Hollywood


That did not take long. Still a whole 45min for my bucks to gather some friends :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 8 hours ago #29 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July

mackem wrote: Arsenal v Chelsea FA Cup Final Saturday

goodforthegame.co.za/English-Football/ar...betting-preview.html

No firm opinion, bit of fun with these ...

To score in both halves Aubameyang 12/1 – ended the season in top form and landed this bet in the semi finals

Correct score Arsenal to win 2-1 at 12/1– I can see either side edging it 2-1 to be honest but slight preference is for the Gunners


I think my 23/20 for BTTS and over 2.5 was good and my BTTS and Arsenal @ 11/2 was excellent but there is a reason why young Mackem is "The Man" How's about back to back 12/1 bets :beer :beer :beer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 7 hours ago #30 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Top stuff Mackem! Top stuff Vann! And southpaw gets to eat again after an angry ‘rugby recovery’ bet on the BTTS. Happy days.

Twitter @southpawZA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 days 19 hours ago #31 by kt6747
Replied by kt6747 on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Nicely done Mackem and Vann.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 days 18 hours ago #32 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 27th July
Newcastle Jets vs Western United

The Jets hopes for a play-off spot took a big hit last week, when they were able to get only one point in a goalless draw against the rock bottom Central Coast. The Jets needed to win all their remaining matches to be in with a chance.

Now even if they win their remaining 2 matches, including the one tonight, they have to wait for other results and hope that other teams don't get even a single point of their remaining 2 or 3 matches.

Western United are doing well, they score plenty of goals and they have a couple of games in hand compared to all other teams. They are still outside the play-offs, but they have enough games left to play to get their share of wins.

Both teams have leaky defences.

Bet 1: Western United +0.5 @1.73
Bet 2: Over 2.5 & BTTS @2.00
Bet 3: Total Team Goals, Western United over 1.5 @2.62

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum